To calculate the slope and the intercept all you need is to follow these steps:
- Press mode and the 3 to choose STAT mode.
- Press 2 for A+BX ( equivalent to y = mx + c or y = mx + b or y = kx + m or y = ax + b )
- Enter you data points (example below)
- Press AC (orange)
- Press “SHIFT” and the key 1
- Press the key 5
- Press the key 1 for A (intercept)
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 and press the key 2 for B (slope)
Scroll down for the linear equation of the table below.
To calculate the standard deviation to for x (sx) and y (sy)
- Press SHIFT and the key 1
- Press the key 4
- Press the key 4 or 7 for the sx and the sy accordingly
Related to Enzyme Kinetics (Michaelis-MentenFormula) and Lineweaver-Burke diagram